约伯阿,请听我的话,留心听我一切的言语。
Wherefore, Job, I pray thee, hear my speeches, and hearken to all my words.
我现在开口,用舌发言。
Behold, now I have opened my mouth, my tongue hath spoken in my mouth.
我的言语要发明心中所存的正直。我所知道的,我嘴唇要诚实地说出。
My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart: and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly.
你所说的,我听见了,也听见你的言语,说,
Surely thou hast spoken in mine hearing, and I have heard the voice of thy words, saying,
我是清洁无过的,我是无辜的。在我里面也没有罪孽。
I am clean without transgression, I am innocent; neither is there iniquity in me.
神找机会攻击我,以我为仇敌,
Behold, he findeth occasions against me, he counteth me for his enemy,
把我的脚上了木狗,窥察我一切的道路。
He putteth my feet in the stocks, he marketh all my paths.
我要回答你说,你这话无理,因神比世人更大。
Behold, in this thou art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man.
你为何与他争论呢。因他的事都不对人解说。
Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters.
人躺在床上沉睡的时候,神就用梦,和夜间的异象,
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;